Complaint Review: AP9*Galleria USA And AP9*Privacy Matters

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:Chapman Kansas
AP9*Galleria USA And AP9*Privacy Matters
P.O. BOX 241631 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

AP9*Galleria USA And AP9*Privacy Matters ripoff Omaha Nebraska

I have been overseas for the past 2 years, my wife has been paying the bills. Of course not really paying much attention to what the charges really were, because I was using the card quite often. That was until last month I never used the card but once and all of a sudden all these transactions were still there.

My wife realized that these are the same transactions that have been occuring for the past year or so. Each company is taking $14.95 a month that is $29.90 a month for approximately 18 months at the most, over $500.00 these people have claimed. I tried to dispute transaction with my credit card company but they said I would have t take it up with the companies.

After I read a lot of these statements made by everyone else, I don't see how we are going get anything back. These people are rip-offs and would definately like to see something done about all of this fraud.

Jammie
Chapman, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9Galleria-USA-And-AP9Privacy-Matters/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/AP9Galleria-USA-And-AP9Privacy-Matters-ripoff-Omaha-Nebraska-162776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*Galleria USA And AP9*Privacy Matters