Complaint Review: AP9*GalleriaUSA, AP9*Homeworksplus, AP9*Connections

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2005

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
AP9*GalleriaUSA, AP9*Homeworksplus, AP9*Connections
dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*GalleriaUSA, AP9*Homeworksplus, AP9*Connections 3 charges not authorized at all by me, nor anyone else! Complete Fraud! dealpass.com Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money back

I saw the charges, but thought nothing of them at first because I don't track my credit cards very well. I noticed the charges finally and decided to do something about it.

I called my credit card company and they're sending me some paperwork to BEGIN to dispute the charges. By the way, it doesn't help to change credit card numbers, or cancel the card completely. You'll still be charged.
After that, I called the 800 numbers provided on my credit card statement. I only had to call one. THEY'RE ALL CONNECTED TO THE SAME PLACE! I was charged $45 a month for god knows how long by the same business for different memberships. Try these numbers to get in touch. They'll only refund the current month's charge, but I talked them into last months charge.
Oh, they must be used to this; they had a floor supervisor, who identified himself as the "Floor Supervisor On Duty At This Time."

Here's the numbers I have and had good luck with the first 2 and never tried the third... 800-411-8104, 888-681-7216, 800-568-2386. Good Luck....trust me, these guys are fraudlent!

Alexander
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9GalleriaUSA-AP9Homeworksplus-AP9Connections/internet/AP9GalleriaUSA-AP9Homeworksplus-AP9Connections-3-charges-not-authorized-at-all-by-me-127136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*GalleriaUSA, AP9*Homeworksplus, AP9*Connections

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money back

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

dealpass.com has a lot of companies it's associated with. Memberworks, Simple Escapes, AP9, and a few you mention. If the other numbers aren't any help for you try the one I used.

If you do a search you'll find my report. Try this number 1-877-836-6903. That is the number of Simple Escapes. When you get the option, press 1 to go into charges, then 2 to input your phone number. Then they will give you 3 choices, wait till there are further choices and choose to cancel your membership. After that it will disconnect you. So you have to call all over again and when it gets back to the choice to cancel your membership, choose the mailing rates choice. That will get you connected to a live person. That person will then transfer you to the billing department (more waiting). Then tell them your story being polite and mention that you've never heard of that company before the charges and you've done your research and used ripoff-report.com. Good luck getting your money back.