Complaint Review: AP9*PASSPORTTOFUN, AP9*BUSINESSMAX

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
AP9*PASSPORTTOFUN, AP9*BUSINESSMAX
passporttofun.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*PASSPORTTOFUN, AP9*BUSINESSMAX UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD WITHDRAWAL Internet

I noticed unauthorized withdrawals in the name of Passporttofun and Businessmax shortly after making a purchase from Vistaprint. I now know that others have had the same problem. I contacted my bank and was connected with a 1800 number. I eventually got to speak to a representative who told me that my "membership" was cancelled, effective immediately. Time will tell! Now all I have to do is get my money back. I note that other people reporting the same problem have not been able to contact Passporttofun - the number they need to call is 18005668489 - be prepared to wait!

Tony
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9PASSPORTTOFUN-AP9BUSINESSMAX/internet/AP9PASSPORTTOFUN-AP9BUSINESSMAX-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-CARD-WITHDRAWAL-Internet-374979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*PASSPORTTOFUN, AP9*BUSINESSMAX