• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Fish Creek Wisconsin
myidentity.privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS123 - AP9*PMIDENTITY.COM - AP9*24PROTECT Charges to my bank account 5 times for $1 3x in 1 day, $29.95 2x 2 days later Internet

I checked out getting a three free credit reports and found out they wanted $1 for shipping. I signed out of that, and yet the next thing that happened was three sep. $1 charges appeared on my bank statement.

HOW DID they get my bank account number?

Three days later, two $29.95 charges appeared on my bank statement. I contacted the bank, who gave me the numbers to call the "company", and of course no one answered.

My next step will be to file a refute statement with my bank.

How can these guys get into the internet to begin with in such prominent locations that people can fall into? THIS IS FRAUD AND ABUSE!

Fish Creek, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9PRIVACYMATTERS123-AP9PMIDENTITYCOM-Aka-AP924PROTECT/internet/AP9PRIVACYMATTERS123-AP9PMIDENTITYCOM-AP924PROTECT-Charges-to-my-bank-account-5-ti-413098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS123 - AP9*PMIDENTITY.COM Aka AP9*24PROTECT