Complaint Review: AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS123

• Updated: Sat, April 18, 2009

• Reported By:Richwood Texas
www.privacymatters123-program.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS123 Fraudulant Charge to my account Nationwide

I saw three different AP9 type charges on my account and so I came here and did the right thing and told me bank that I was charged three times when I shouldn't be and made a dispute claim. I wanted to let those others who were also charged by this company know that my bank sent me a letter stating that my card was compromised during a card processing center breach.

They are replaced my card. They let me know that my bank was not compromised, but that a processing center was compromised. If there are charges on your account statement or if you see any in your online account statement, call your bank and ask them if there was a breach reported that your account may be part of that breach. It can't hurt.

I am going to be following up on my dispute to the three charges, but since my bank has sent me notification telling me that a breach did in fact occur, I don't see my bank giving much hassle to reverse the charges.

Richwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9PRIVACYMATTERS123/nationwide/AP9PRIVACYMATTERS123-Fraudulant-Charge-to-my-account-Nationwide-444753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS123