Complaint Review: AP9*SAVINGSMART

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
AP9*SAVINGSMART
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM AP9*SAVINGSMART This is just flat out stealing. This company has been stealing money every month from right out of my account. Ripoff Web Address Florida

Going through my bank statments in March I noticed a $29.99 charge along with a $1.00 charge to AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM. I knew I had not spent this money so I immediately went to my bank and they reversed the charges.

Now looking through my statments in August I see that there were two seperate $1.00 charges . One at the begining of the month and one at the end of the month. So I started looking back through the last month bill just in case that I had missed something and there it was again a $1.00 charge for July had slipped by me.

Now I pull out the two previous statements and they too each had a $1.00 charge on them.

I guess since they had made it through for three months charging me a $1.00 and I did not see it they decided to get greedy and charge me two $1.00 charges for this month which finally alerted me to their underhanded ways of obtaining my hard earned money.

Cindy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2007 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SAVINGSMART/nationwide/AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-AP9SAVINGSMART-This-is-just-flat-out-stealing-This-company-has-been-265382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SAVINGSMART