Complaint Review: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774 CT

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774 CT
Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774 CT Ripoff! AP9 Scam! Watch your account!!! Denver Colorado

I was looking across my bank account statement today when I noticed this AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774 CT Charging 1.00, I have been dealing with this company for the last year.

I have changed my credit cards and they still manage to get a hold of my credit card numbers. I am using all secured sites. I realized that it was happening every time I changed the credit card number on my online blockbuster account.

They keep pulling money out of my account. The quit pulling out the $40.00 membership fee's after my bank got a hold of them but they continue to pull out $1.00 at least once a moth.

I have looked up AP9 in the past and have found a bunch of different things on the internet about AP9 but this time I found the same thing that is appearing on all of my bank statements.

While I know right now it is only $1.00 it is still going to amount to something if they keep doing this. It is also a violation! I did not give them permission to pull money out of my account.

They are not providing any services to me for anything. They also managed to get a hold of my husbands credit card numbers. I can not get them to stop.

I have called in the past and wait 2 hours to get a hold of a person if I can get something other then an automated system. Then they reverse that one charge of $1.00 and then the following moth they charge me again.

This is a complete and total Scam! I do not know how to get them to stop. I know there are several other victims of this crime. If we could just get everyone together we could make them stop.

Amber
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-800-316-8774-CT/Denver-Colorado-80123/AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-800-316-8774-CT-Ripoff-AP9-Scam-Watch-your-account-Denver-Colora-253663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774 CT