Complaint Review: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:Ogden Utah
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM
P.O.Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Ripoff Continual 1.00 charges and no way to contact them Des Plaines Illinois

I had clicked on an advertisement by accident for savingsmart.com. I was then enrolled in thier program and charged 14.95 for their set up fee. I emailed them at the address avaliable on their website and recieved a conformation email that my account was closed. A month later I found another 1.00 charge which put me over my limit and was charged a 39.00 over limit fee. I again tried to contact this company to dispute all charges. The phone number listed on their site 1-800-316-8774 does not allow you to contact a person and once you chose an option and follow the promptings you are disconnected!! I then tried to email them again concerning this matter and I recieved a conformation email from my email account server that my email was undeliverable to the address given on their site. There is no way to get a hold of this company which is very frusterating and obviously is not a valid company if there is no one to talk to about you account.

Julee
Ogden, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM/Des-Plaines-Illinois-06617-5152/AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-Ripoff-Continual-100-charges-and-no-way-to-contact-them-Des-Plaines-255894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM