Complaint Review: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:Bogota New Jersey
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM
P. O. Box 5152 Internet U.S.A.

AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM For months charged my creditcard repeatedly for membership fees of $20+ unauthorized! Internetsavingsmart.com Internet

I have few creditcards that I keep but make no purchases on. After few months of not checking on them, I checked it one day. I've noticed numerous unexplained charges, some as many times as 4 times a month.

I could only see as far back as 3 months back with my creditcard online bills, but sure enough, they there were every single months charging me for membership fees!

There were few company names, all starting with "AP9*." There were--SHOPPINGESSENTIALS+, SAVINGSMART.COM, and SHOPPINGESSENTIA-V.

They each charged me every month, there were a lot of $1 charges, which was every few days, and much bigger charges of $16.95-$19.95 once every month.

I called up my creditcard company and they explained to me that they were a internet based companies that obtains your information through the net and signs you up for their bogus services.

They advised me to cancel my creditcard and create a new one, so that they can't make another freudulant charges.

I knew that I needed to make this report and so, I went to their website to obtain information about them, but to NO surprise, they did not have any real physical address listed and NO official E-Mail address where they can be reached.

Take it from me, if you are a another victim of this freudulant company or individual, make sure to dispute the charges with your creditcard company and cancel your old creditcard, so that they can't do this to you again.

PLEASE HELP OTHERS BY SPREADING THE NEWS AND WRITE ANOTHER REPORT, IF YOU ARE A ANOTHER VICTIM.

Eddiecrafty
Bogota, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL-SAVINGSMARTCOM/internet/AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL-SAVINGSMARTCOM-For-months-charged-my-creditcard-repeatedly-for-me-288481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM