grown

• Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Quincy Illinois
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL
www.shoppingessentials.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL Wrongly billed me on my Discover credit card for $19.95 Internet

Received my Discover credit card statement and found a billing from a company that I had not heard of. I phoned Discover and they said they would give me a temporary credit for the $19.95. They will do an investigation for 30 days.

The customer service rep told me that she had received a call previously from a customer with the same complaint about the same company.

Barb
Quincy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL/internet/AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL-Wrongly-billed-me-on-my-Discover-credit-card-for-1995-Internet-412973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL