Complaint Review: AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES

• Updated: Sun, February 20, 2005

• Reported By:Pilot mountain North Carolina
AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES
Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES RipOff, after signing up for a trial membership with AOL Internet service AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES began billing my credit card Nationwide

This place started charging my credit card 19.95 after a trial sign up with AOL Internet service. The AOL representive that I spoke to was unaware of AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES.

I called the 800 # listed on my bill and ask what they were. The man I spoke to said that it was for earning spending points. He said that I had agreed to it when I signed up with AOL, which I already suspected due to the date of billing closely matching. I demanded he take me off of their list and was told by him that I would be. I was charged again this month.

Martha
Pilot mountain, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9SIMPLEESCAPES/nationwide/AP9SIMPLEESCAPES-RipOff-after-signing-up-for-a-trial-membership-with-AOL-Internet-servic-132114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*SIMPLEESCAPES