Complaint Review: AP9*Savingsmart.com

• Reported By:Wenatchee Washington
AP9*Savingsmart.com
http://www.savingsmart.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*Savingsmart.com Rip-Off Company...Bogus charges!!! Internet Internet

AP9*Savingsmart.com has been taking $1.00 from my checking account for several months and when I have attempted to contact them via telephone or online, the result is nothing!
I contacted my bank and asked them what I needed to do in order to stop this debit each month and I was told I would need to cancel my debit card and wait 10 days for a new one and that would allow the back to dispute the debit with AP9*Savingsmart.com
Then I was told that I may still be held accountable for the debit and I could be sued by this company! This is ridiculous to say the least...somebody needs to stop this fake company and they should have to pay the money back to the victims they have been ripping off, plus interest!

Kimnelson63
Wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9Savingsmartcom/internet/AP9Savingsmartcom-Rip-Off-CompanyBogus-charges-Internet-Internet-278028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*Savingsmart.com