Complaint Review: AP9*TODAYSESCAPESPLUS,AP9*DEALMAX-V,AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB,AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Buford Hawaii
AP9*TODAYSESCAPESPLUS,AP9*DEALMAX-V,AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB,AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS
TODAYSESCAPESPLUS.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*TODAYSESCAPESPLUS, AKA:AP9*DEALMAX-V, AKA:AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, AKA:AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS GOT TO MY MONEY SECRETLY Internet

On Jan 12,2008 I discovered four debits on my bank account for $1.00 each. from four differen companies that I did not recognize. Since I did not know who they were I called my bank and they advised me to call the phone numbers listed on my statement. On the first call I discovered that this is some kind of on-line membership and that they were all related. The operator was able to supposedly reverse all transactions and refund me the money. The next day, I found additional amounts for each company listed. One amount for $19.99 and two for $29.99. I called again. They tell me they have cancelled my memberships and all charges have been reversed. The operator confirmed that this is a network of companys and that they don't know how I got into their system. Next bank business day I am closing my account and cancelling my debit card as they couldn't even tell me how the money was taken out of my account.

I hope this report helps to show how important it is to check daily bank and credit card records if you do business on the internet. They did tell me that they thought this had come thru a Wal-Mart offer. I don't know about any offer from Wal-Mart. I did find it a coincidence that on Jan 12, 2008 I did go on line to the Wal-Mart Pharmacy. I do not believe Wal-Mart to be involved, but am concerned about the web site. I will not go back there in the future. I will do my business directly with the Wal-Mart Pharmacy.

Julia
Buford, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9TODAYSESCAPESPLUSAP9DEALMAX-VAP9YOURSAVINGSCLUBAP9PRIVACYMATTERS/nationwide/AP9TODAYSESCAPESPLUS-AKAAP9DEALMAX-V-AKAAP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-AKAAP9PRIVACYMATTERS-301617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*TODAYSESCAPESPLUS,AP9*DEALMAX-V,AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB,AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS