Complaint Review: AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12, Cic*Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:salinas California
AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12, Cic*Triple Advantage
freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?PageTypeID=HomePage62&SiteVersionID=716&SiteID=10021 Internet U.S.A.

AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12, Cic*Triple Advantage I'm so angry Salinas Internet

I just wanted to check my "free credit report" and I after months, I noticed a $14.95 deduction from my checking account but I though it was something else. I have been robbed for over a year. please help me! I did not know about this until I call the comoany and while thay had me on hold I did some research online and I found you guys. I feel so powerless and angry about this situation. Trippleadvantage only agreed to reimburseme 5months but this is not fair. What can I do know???

Can't believe it
salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-AP9PRIVACYMATTERS12-CicTriple-Advantage/internet/AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-AP9PRIVACYMATTERS12-CicTriple-Advantage-Im-so-angry-Salinas-Inter-412470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS12, Cic*Triple Advantage