Complaint Review: AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V(Other)AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V(Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Norwell Massachusetts
AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V(Other)AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V(Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM
Www.savingsmart.com; Www.privacymatters.com PO Box 5152, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V (Other) AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V (Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM Signed up via Privacymatters.com to view my "free" credit report... DesPlaines Illinois

Signed up via Privacymatters.com to view my "free" credit report. Before long I was getting hit with charges from three different entities - Privacymatters.com, Yoursavingsclub, Savingsmart.com, $14.95 each, $19.95 each, and these incessant nagging charges over and over again for $1.00. A dollar? I have to make a phone call that will take me twenty minutes to get a petty dollar adjusted? Probably thirty/forty charges for a dollar each, three whacks for $14.95/$19.95...and the kick was I even did not get any of their great "benefits" of course, Chase, my credit card company, knows who these people are and even give "advice" on how to approach them, they can even transfer you and give you the number on a second's notice! I hope that this even helps one person avoid the frustration and anger I have for this abuse. I have changed my card number at the advice of Chase, and they are hitting my new card! It's not even three months old! I was just charged a few days ago, and this entire thing stems from January 2007. A full year of these jerks billing me for services I don't want nor need. And the funny thing is that TrustE label is all over their site....hilarious.

So think before you click and give them your card number. They will hit you over and over again...

Kevin123
Norwell, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-VOtherAP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-VOther-AP9PRIVACYMATTERSCOM/PO-Box-5152-Illinois-60017-5152/AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V-Other-AP9SAVINGSMARTCOM-V-Other-AP9PRIVACYMATTERSCOM-Signed-300738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V(Other)AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V(Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM