Complaint Review: A.P.E. Publishing since1992

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Venus G — Dallas Texas
A.P.E. Publishing since1992
12685 Dorsett, Department 303 Maryland Heights, Missouri USA

A.P.E. Publishing since1992 This company promised me a limited time offer if I respond now I will be eligible for their exciting DOUBLE BONUS PROGRAM affording me an even faster route to my income goals. I mailed them a one time refundable fee of 35.00 for The American Homeworkers Directory and for every piece of mail I mailed for them I would recieve 5.00 up to 200 pieces times 5.00 I would rceive 1,000.00. Maryland Heights Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A.P.E. Publishing

On April 26,2013 I sent  $35.00 to A.P.E. Publishing for the promise of The American Homeworkers Directory and the agreement of this money being refundable if in fact I choose not to participate in the mailing process. I was mailed this infortmation of how to apply for this position via mail on April 17,2013. It is now May 09,2013 aamd I still have no received the promised materials nor  a refund.

I called the number that was provided on the brochure only to hear a recording and leave a message to be called back. This process was to take only 10 mailing days it has currently been 14 days total since my transcations wa completed. I even received a confirmation e-mail with a reference number. The job entailed working from ome mailing brochures for this company  up to 200 pieces times $5.00 I would receive  $1,000.00 all to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APE-Publishing-since1992/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/APE-Publishing-since1992-This-company-promised-me-a-limited-time-offer-if-I-respond-n-1049751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.P.E. Publishing since1992

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A.P.E. Publishing

AUTHOR: Lu - ()

I had a similar experience with A.P.E. Publishing.  I never received the material I ordered nor could I ever get any response from this company to telephone messages, emails or written correspondence.  I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Missouri and the Attorney General of Missouri.  I requested that the Attorney General do an investigation and depending on the outcome, prosecute this company.  The owner of A.P.E. Publications according the office of the Secretary of the State is Dean Spasser.  This is public information.