- Report: #469267
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: APEX Alarm
APEX AlarmP.O.box30106 Salt Lake,, Utah U.S.A.
APEX Alarm Did not tell me I was entering a 39 month contract, or that I needed a permit from the city Salt Lake, Utah
*Consumer Suggestion: wake-up
I called the company today,and they told me it is only 2 ways to get out of the contract.
1. Call some of my friends or family and get them to take it over,or
2. Pay it off since I am going to be charged for it anyway.
To me this was a ripoff ,because I explained to the person that took the application that I was overwhelmed with debt already,and he assured me that I would not have topay anything,and that it was all free. I think the company is very misleading and taking advantage of hardworking people,by using the woprd protection, who we should look out for is them.
Anonymous of pittsburgh
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APEX-Alarm/Salt-Lake-Utah-84130-0106/APEX-Alarm-Did-not-tell-me-I-was-entering-a-39-month-contract-or-that-I-needed-a-permit-f-469267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.