Complaint Review: APEX Emergency Services

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Holly Hill Florida United States of America
APEX Emergency Services
3512 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland FL 33803 Lakeland, Florida United States of America

APEX Emergency Services APEX Emergency Services Florida Public Adjusters Check Fraud, Billing Fraud, Illegal relationships with public adjusters Lakeland, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Please Read

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Please Read

This company truly takes advantage of this economy. They will go into your home to take care of water damage or flooding and charge for things that were not done and put prices on their invoice that blow others in this industry away! They pay plumbers a finders fee to the tune of $660 and pass it on the the customer and the insurance company. There is nothing wrong with paying for a lead, but this company pays cash and does not pay taxes on this nor do they make the plumber.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APEX-Emergency-Services/Lakeland-Florida-33803/APEX-Emergency-Services-APEX-Emergency-Services-Florida-Public-Adjusters-Check-Fraud-Bill-804520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APEX Emergency Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Please Read

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

The fact that I am even on this website turns my stomach...however, if feel it is necessary that I make something very clear ..... Someone posted a report on United Water Restoration Group Inc. and I have been targeted as the person they think did so because I worked there for approx 4 years and resigned for similar reasons that were reported . I also worked at Apex and I believe United copied and pasted the same report (without certain pictures) on this site in order to try and cause problems or make it seem as if it must have been me. What ever the case, Apex does not deserve this and it is clear that if United Water Restoration Group Inc. did pass on a report meant for them to Apex (I don't doubt it for a second) they had a hidden agenda. An agenda to either cause Apex or myself issues or to use this against me in order to make me look bad and recoup any contacts that may have followed me because they appreciate having the best customer service. (or both) In addition, the fact that United has cared so much about the postings on this website is very embarrassing. Prime example, I read a report that someones husband posted about their wife sleeping around! Although I am sure some things posted on this website may be valid issues, I can assure you that having worked for both of these companies, Apex should not be included or be a victim because of complaints and/or questionable business practices posted in regards to United Water Restoration Group Inc. and only United Water Restoration Group Inc. I would highly suggest anyone using this website as a reference for whether or not to use a specific company ignore the original posting when considering Apex.

A. Green

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Please Read

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

A. Green