Complaint Review: APEX LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES, INC.

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: e robertson — California United States of America
APEX LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES, INC.
8353 SW 124th StreetSuite 204 Miami, Florida United States of America

APEX LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES, INC. Yamil Fuentes This company is headed by a woman named yamil fuentes who scammed me out of $120 for legal document preparation. She was to prepare legal document for my child support case in the state of florida. On Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lessons Learned

Yamil said she would prepare and file documents in court

for me but did not. I had a child support case in the miami dade district and she assured me she would prepare and file legal documents in order to get an extention on my case. once she got her 120.00 fee  she stopped answering my phone calls, I never recieved my documents because they were never filed according to court records. She is very manipulative giving you a story about how she understands being a single mother and that she will help you out in your situation however she scammed me ( a single mother ) out of money without a second thought. I have read other reviews where she has scammed people out of more money for divorce documents, and other legal matters. She comes off as a sociopath seeming so empathetic on one hand on on ther hand takes money from people without a care. her ad is below:

APEX LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES, INC. [continued below]....
.....

8353 SW 124th Street

Suite 204 - By

Appointment

Miami, FL 33156

ANOTHER LOCATION IN HOMESTEAD

OFFICE 786-484-1238

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LOCATE YOUR SPOUSE?

FILE FOR DIVORCE BY PUBLICATION, ALSO KNOWN AS DIVORCE BY CONSTRUCTIVE SERVICE.

WITHOUT CHILDREN OR PROPERTY - $250

NOTARIZATIONS

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING

Court fees additional

IN OFFICE SERVICE - EVENING AND SATURDAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE

TELEPHONE/EMAIL SERVICE - FORMS WILL BE EMAILED WITHIN 24 HOURS OR COME TO OUR OFFICE

WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS AND CREDIT CARDS

HABLAMOS TU IDIOMA

If you decide to use her services you have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APEX-LEGAL-DOCUMENT-PREPARATION-SERVICES-INC/Miami-Florida-33156/APEX-LEGAL-DOCUMENT-PREPARATION-SERVICES-INC-Yamil-Fuentes-This-company-is-headed-by-a-w-1011767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APEX LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES, INC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lessons Learned

AUTHOR: Yamil - ()

Hello, my name is Yamil Rivera Fuentes and I am the owner of Apex Legal Document Preparation Services. I have been in business helping 100's of people for the last 10 years with their legal issues. For the most part of my legal career I have been working on my own, without a secretary or assistant. This works against me at times since sometimes I am stuck in court for days at a time, or I may be sick or with a sick child at home.  This also works to benefit my clients since I have not met anyone that meets my quality standards. My type of business is not easily learned and I take ownership of every single outcome out of my office, good or bad.

When the young lady that wrote this review called my office and did not get a hold of me I was stuck in court at a difference county for 2-3 days. I was under the weather at the same time. I had done her work (a very simple document) and brought to the courthouse by a court courier around the same time she left this review.  Two business days later I emailed her the proof of filing with an apology for not getting back to her sooner.

Most of my clients come from referrals and understand that I am the only one in the office. I have learned from this experience however and made some changes in order to serve my clients better such as:

1 - My cell phone number is now on my website and email signature.
2 - My office phone rings on my cell phone.
3 - I am training someone to at least manage the administrative stuff (copies, mailings, etc) so that I have more time to work the phones.
4 - I have limited the work I am accepting to only new divorces and apostilles. I no longer handle bankruptcies, preparation of motions, translations and immigration cases.

These changes have been well received but I know I am not done learning. I will continue to keep improving our processes until no one feels like this young lady felt.

If anyone has any questions regarding my business and wants to talk to other clients to verify customer satisfaction please call me on my cell phone 786-390-0581.