Complaint Review: APEX Merchant Group

• Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: CHIEN LEE — DENVER Colorado United States of America
APEX Merchant Group
5220 Tennyson Pkwy. Suite #400 Plano, Texas United States of America

APEX Merchant Group I worked for APEX Merchant Group for 3 days and sold 1 contract service. After I read theirs reviews/BBB on GOOGLE SEARCH, I resigned with them. AS of today I still have never got pay or heard from th Resigned and have not got pay!!! Plano, Texas

I worked for APEX Merchant Group for 3 days and sold 1 contract service. After I read theirs reviews/BBB on GOOGLE SEARCH, I resigned with them. As of today I still have not receive my paycheck. I sent 3,4 emails to them to request them to paying me but I never have heard from them................................................................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APEX-Merchant-Group/Plano-Texas-75024/APEX-Merchant-Group-I-worked-for-APEX-Merchant-Group-for-3-days-and-sold-1-contract-servic-686809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APEX Merchant Group