Complaint Review: API, Academic Printing and Promotions, Jim Patterson

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Ohio
API, Academic Printing and Promotions, Jim Patterson
100 Waxhaw Rd #100 Waxhaw, North Carolina USA

API, Academic Printing and Promotions, Jim Patterson Jim, Jim Davidson, Jim Patterson, Casey Martin , Scam, Liars, Thieves Waxhaw North Carolina

All reports of this company seem to have the same ring to them: I was contacted (unsolicited) via Monster.com about this company and was told to come in for an interview. I was given an incredibly poor looking poster by a tall blonde woman who would not give me her name who was wearing a gentleman's suit and tie. I was told to call Jim the following morning for another phone interview, and was essentially hired on the spot by Jim. He told me to call him the following morning from a local business to start selling ad space on these crap posters. I made a few sales and got credit card numbers which I stupidly sent to API, and was told by Jim that I filled out one part of a receipt wrong and was told "this isn't the right line of work for you, and I don't deal with liars" and he hung up on me. I've worked in international sales for 3 years and have never, ever seen such unprofessional people try and run a scam in my life. I was unemployed for months and needed something which was the attractive part about API, but they just played with my emotions and got me to give them what they wanted: quick cash from a sap who thought he would see a cut of it. Don't waste your time or gas money on this company. They are absolute wastes of life who want nothing more than to just pander to people who need money. I have contacted the FBI, FTC, National Labor Relations Board, and Waxhaw police regarding this company and they believe them to be a 100% SCAM. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/API-Academic-Printing-and-Promotions-Jim-Patterson/Waxhaw-North-Carolina/API-Academic-Printing-and-Promotions-Jim-Patterson-Jim-Jim-Davidson-Jim-Patterson-Ca-1069650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on API, Academic Printing and Promotions, Jim Patterson

bones