rank

• Reported By: Just the facts mam! — Trinity North Carolina
API
6000 Fairview Road Suite 1200 Charlotte, NC 28210 Nationwide USA

API Scam job interview/ offer through Monster Charlotte Nationwide

Yet another API scam. I received my email through Monster for an interview with a company that provides school sports team support with free ticket printing, programs etc. The name on the email was Casey Smith, and the company was API which is supposed to stand for American Printing, Inc.

I could only find a printing company in Ohio by this name which has absolutely nothing to do with this scam. I called this Casey and asked for more info. She gave a link to a cheesy website that hadn't been well conceived or proof read. I then received two more emails trying to get me to interview for the job. In the email was an excuse that their new main location had construction issues.

I called back and had questions that she answered but still felt something was not right. I scheduled an interview hoping it might be for real. The morning of the interview I finally came across this site and the many complaints filed against API, so it saved me the hour and a half trip to Charlotte.

Do not get taken in by this supposed job offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/API/nationwide/API-Scam-job-interview-offer-through-Monster-Charlotte-Nationwide-1060688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on API