Complaint Review: APN software services inc

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: chevelless454 — bellevernon Pennsylvania
APN software services inc
39899 balentine drive, suite 385 newark, California USA

APN software services inc Rounak Modak Wanted last 4 # of ssn to apply for a job. newark California

Recieved a call from Rounak, about a position that i might be interested the position sounded verry good and was interested in it. he said he needed a copy of my resume e mailed to him and he needed my last 4 # of my ssn to process my application sent a updated copy of my resume.  refused to give ssn he said that he would ask his sup if he could process application without the ssn. e mailed me back and said no he cant.  i still reufsed he said he could continue. i said well im not releasing #.  I have been dealing with temp agencies for 5 plus years. never has to relese ssn or parts of it for my resume to be released to a employer. I feel this is a scam just to get ppl infromation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APN-software-services-inc/newark-California-94560/APN-software-services-inc-Rounak-Modak-Wanted-last-4-of-ssn-to-apply-for-a-job-newark-1129026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APN software services inc