Complaint Review: APOBOX

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Apo New York
APOBOX
Clifton New Jersey Clifton, New Jersey USA

APOBOX APO Box Stole My Item Clifton New Jersey

I ordered a $2500 juicer from Norwalk and used this company to have it shipped to me.  The juicer weighed 69 lbs but when I went to the website to track the shipment, the item they shipped is only 8 oz.  They stole the juicer that was inside and are shipping me an empty box.  I will be filing a police report and starting a lawsuit. I will be getting my item, and if I don't get my item then I will be sueing.  If there are others out there that have been ripped off by this company then email me and we can start a class action suit against them.  My email address is beth underscore 1980 at hot mail.  I separated the email address because you can't have email addresses in the report.  I will get my juicer or my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APOBOX/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/APOBOX-APO-Box-Stole-My-Item-Clifton-New-Jersey-1050413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APOBOX