Complaint Review: APPLIANCE ZONE.COM

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: LARRY KING — NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida United States of America

Purchased five items on line with assistance from live chat. two freezer shelves, microwave rack, and glass dish, and a  stove gasket. My wife the realtor wanted these replacement parts to be in place the next day so we paid for overnight delivery.
the package arrived in great shape early in the day.

Upon inspection, we were missing one freezer shelve, about the  size of a loaf of bread. the big box had plenty of room to include all  items ordered and included alot of bubble wrap.
The problems began when I attempted to call the company for  assistance. No phone, I requested thru live chat to speak to someone after typing many chat messages. I had ordered less than 24 hours ago, and the chat people had no idea what I was talking about.

A week later after much foul langauge, we received the freezer shelve. the aggravation was not  worth it. It is a big joke to appliancezone.com. Take away lesson, Do Not Do Business with a  company that praises it's service, that does not have a real phone number. We paid for over night shipping, for five items, was assisted by live chat, our reward was a disappointed renter and client, and three hours of lost productivity of typing information and requests for assistance, and a unhealthy dose of aggravation. I neve received any contact from the many messages I sent to the  coward CEO Mr. Collins. Please note that my early communication was well thought and respectful.

I CLOSE, Do Not Do Business with the applianezone.com  Please contact me, if you are unsure of what you have read,
I am honored to share my story with anyone.
Larry King, 305-949-9792, NMB, FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLIANCE-ZONECOM/internet/APPLIANCE-ZONECOM-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-948704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLIANCE ZONE.COM