Complaint Review: APPLIED BANK VISA - NETSPEND.COM VISA

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By:WASHINGTON District of Columbia
APPLIED BANK VISA - NETSPEND.COM VISA
APPLIEDBANK.COM / NETSPEND.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

APPLIED BANK (PRE-PAID) VISA (AND) NETSPEND.COM (PRE-PAID) VISA THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THESE TWO COMPANIES ( TOO LATE -- ? ) DELAWARE

*Consumer Comment: Netspend is really not a bad company

HELLO EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME OF YOUR NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES WITH THESE COMPANIES ( APPLIED BANK.COM AND NETSPEND.COM ) I FEEL PANICKY RIGHT NOW I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THIS WEBSITE SOONER I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE I RECEIVED A PREPAID VISA CARD FROM NETSPEND THAT I DID NOT APPLY FOR I ACTIVATED IT BUT THANK GOD I HAVE NOT PUT ANY MONEY ON IT THANKS TO YOU I WILL BE NOTIFYING THEM TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OUT NOW THE BAD NEWS I TOO RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM APPLIED BANK AND RESPONDED AND GAVE THEM $325.00 ( OH MY GOD ) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CARD YET BUT REST ASSURED THEY SNATCHED MY MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WHEN THE CARD COMES I WILL IMMEDIATELY REQUEST THAT THEY CLOSE OUT THE ACCOUNT I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE MY MONEY TO ANY FEES THEY CHARGE JUST TO CLOSE OUT THE ACCOUNT -- BUT -- THANKS TO YOU GUYS -- THEY WILL NOT FEAST OFF OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH APPLIED VISA ( NEVER EVER USING IT ) WHETHER OR NOT THEY TOTALLY REFUND ALL OF MY $325.OO OR IF THEY TOO ANY MONEY FROM ME IN THE NAME OF FEES I HOPE THAT I CAN HELP SOMEONE LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HELPING ME JUST A NOTE -- GO OUT AND GET YOURSELF AN OLD FASHION FAX MACHINE -- ( $30 OR LESS -- MAYBE FREE AT A YARD SALE ) -- HOOK IT UP TO YOUR HOME LANDLINE PHONE -- IT ALONE HAS SAVED ME MONEY AND I FAX A LOT OF PAPERWORK FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND COWORKERS -- BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE JOB TO KNOW THEIR BUSINESS THEY OFTEN GIVE ME $$$ FOR HELPING THEM OUT. GET THE THERMAL PAPER FAX MACHINE -- NO INK CARTRIDGES TO BUY AND THE PAPER IS CHEAP -- AVOID PAPER FAX MACHINES -- YOU MUST BUY INK -- TOO EXPENSIVE I ALSO GOT MY SELF A VERY SMALL TABLETOP COPIER -- I'M TELLING YOU -- I HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY NOT HAVING TO GO TO A COPIER CENTER GOOD LUCK GUYS AND THANKS AGAIN

N.
WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLIED-BANK-VISA-NETSPENDCOM-VISA/nationwide/APPLIED-BANK-PRE-PAID-VISA-AND-NETSPENDCOM-PRE-PAID-VISA-THANKS-FOR-THE-HEADS-UP-ON-468771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLIED BANK VISA - NETSPEND.COM VISA

Netspend is really not a bad company

AUTHOR: Helper311 - (United States of America)

They are very good, if you understand how it works and use it wisely, just like any other bank account, it is very good. Excellent I would say. Customer for over 3 years...NEVER an issue.