Complaint Review: APS Advance Placement Services,INC

• Reported By: july — Chapel Hill North Carolina United States of America
APS Advance Placement Services,INC
369 Highway315 Internet United States of America

APS Advance Placement Services,INC Barry James, a bad locator Internet

Barry James did not personally take me to tour the vending location.  He took $150.00 from me and did not secure a good location for me.  He gave me addresses of three locations.  All of them are less than 35 employees at present.  I am not satisfied the location he offered for me. He refused to give any more new location.  He refused to return money back to me. He let me to sue him in the court because his owner is a lawyer. I did not accept the location, he send me second bill of $150.  He only want money and do not offer satisfied work.  He is a bad locator. He work for Advance Placement Services, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APS-Advance-Placement-ServicesINC/internet/APS-Advance-Placement-ServicesINC-Barry-James-a-bad-locator-Internet-603978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APS Advance Placement Services,INC