Complaint Review: APX Air Parcel Express Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Studio 3 SAC — North hills California United States of America
APX Air Parcel Express Inc.
2315 NW 170th Avenue BOX 72 Doral Florida 33172 Internet United States of America

APX Air Parcel Express Inc. APX Company do not honor quotes nor invoices changes unilateral amounts everytime at the end they put your container on hold until you pay ransom Internet, Internet

I requested two quotes from this company which I got online (cheaper) then they sent me the invoice wiwith all the expenses which I paid in advance via wire transfer. They send the containers and I proceed to put the cargo on them, weeks later with the containers overseas they sent me and email with extra charges,    they said WE FORGOT  to charge for fuel and delivery.  I told them they gave me a quote with all details, also got from them an invoice and then I paid off the amount. Please honor what is on the documents. Of course Andy the CEO solves everything hanging the phone on your face. he put  the containers on hold so I have to pay the ransom to APX PIRATES!!! Doesnt matter if you are right pay the ransom.... I filed a complaint BBB waiting for final resolution meanwhile my merchandise is hikejacked by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APX-Air-Parcel-Express-Inc/internet/APX-Air-Parcel-Express-Inc-APX-Company-do-not-honor-quotes-nor-invoices-changes-unilater-852695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APX Air Parcel Express Inc.