Complaint Review: APX Alarm

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By:Royal Palm Beach Florida
APX Alarm
5132 N. 300 West Provo, Utah United States of America

APX Alarm REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when doing business with APX Alarm. APX Alarm's commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional customer experiences. APX Alarm is committed to resolving complaints and answer questions of all types. Customer feedback matters! Provo Utah
*UPDATE: APX Alarm recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service.

*Author of original report: Apx Alarm Company

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to APX Alarm for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with the company have uncovered an ongoing commitment to total customer satisfaction. You can expect to have any questions or concerns that you have with them to be answered and resolved in a timely manner. They have shown us their customer service process, and it reflects a desire to serve customers, as well as fix problems.

The company's management specifically told us about how their job is to simplify lives and help people to live intelligently. The management really wants every person who buys a system to feel valued. The concern for each customer's experience starts at the top, and is reflected in the action of every employee they hire.

The company also works to monitor their sales and customer support calls to see how they can be improved. They use these calls as examples for employees in training. Currently, Vivint is working to make changes to their contracts to make things easier for their customers as they have found that many of their complaints stem from feeling misled or customers paid fees they did not feel they authorized.
APX Alarm is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

Statements from company executives

"We are committed to making homes safe for families. With advanced early detection systems, many home fires are preventable and can be stopped in the beginning stages, saving lives. We have a plan for every family and every budget, and whether you choose our most basic or expanded services, you can be sure of our top quality technology and expert customer support.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM THE COMPANY.

We have simplified our customer service process to decrease the amount of time that a customer has to wait before speaking with a representative. Our customer service will look at your contract, listen to recorded phone calls, and make sure to get to the bottom of your issue to resolve things THE RIGHT WAY. We want customer's to have a positive experience, and we understand that sometimes customer's fall on hard times. We're willing to work with all of our customers. Their experience and safety are our primary concerns.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Programthey agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer..

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------- APX Alarm,  And Doug Kaufman Apx Alalrm system is a scam. BE AWARE!!!!! West Provo Utah

These people are un ethical!! They first start off by saying that there is NO CONTRACT!! Ha!! They lie. They do a credit report without asking. I don't know how they do it without your social security # but they do.

They start 0ff so nice. If u start asking questions they change the subject to throw u off guard. Before u know it u have forgottrn to ask the question u were going to. We should known something was not right but we had company and just were not paying atteneion to some of the tactics he was useing.

They salesman that got us is named Doug Kaufman. There should have been RED FLAGS when both the salesman and installer said they had come in from out of town to help becaue they were so Busy. Yeah, busy stilling money from people.

I am going to do all I can to canceal my so called contract. Even if it means closeing my bank account.

Nancy Royal Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APX-Alarm/West-Provo-Utah-84604/APX-Alarm-REVIEW-Customers-feel-safe-confident-and-secure-when-doing-business-with-APX-352976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APX Alarm

AUTHOR: Misscrown25 - (U.S.A.)

Don't you think you went a little overboard by putting this guys name on the internet? That is just downright dirty. If you think the company is a scam, fine. But you don't threaten someone else by putting their name on the internet. Think about what you just did. You are exploiting someone who has all of your personal information. Did you forget that? He has your name, birthday, address, account information and a lot more. Do you really want to mess with someone who could completely RUIN you?

Also, closing your bank account is the dumbest and worst thing to do. You WILL go to collections and your alarm payment comes out before your mortgage. They will put a LEIN on your house. So I wouldn't mess with that if I were you.

This is a really good company. Some people are shady and we can't help that. I'm sorry we can't go door to door and watch the sales rep. That is the reason that they do a call after the sale. That is your chance to tell them anything you feel wasn't right. They also do a call after the installation. That is yet ANOTHER opportunity for you to open up and tell them anything you'd like.

Apx Alarm Company

AUTHOR: N. varney - (U.S.A.)

Ok to start off, Doug, I should have NEVER used your name in this report. For that, I am very sorry. But we have been having problems with the system since it was installed. We can't get one of the zones set. Every time we want to the alarm we have to call and get it re set. That takes time that we do not have. The more people we talk about the sales and intsalation, the more we become concerned about the company. I'm sure u are very good at what u do. I do apologize again for my previous comments about u as a person.

I am concearned at how fast this company works. I mean to have salesmen and installers in the area at the same time to do something that usually takes day or even weeks. I do however find it weird that this company dose hire out of state for there salesmen and installers. Other companies take longer to install. I am also concearned with all the reports on this web site of the concearns of others about this company.