Complaint Review: A+Pools and Liners

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Trisha — Worcester Massachusetts
A+Pools and Liners
141 Charlton St Apt 1L Southbridge, Massachusetts USA

A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts

Last April I contacted Mr. Jeff Trifone from A+ pools and liners in Southbridge to fix my liner that had ripped last year.  he came out to my house and said he could do the job for 450.00. That included filling the pool up with water and completely opening it up.  I told him that I needed a ladder and he told me that he was going to a pool show and that he would pick me up one.  He wanted a deposit of $100.00.  The next day he came by my house to say that the ladder he ordered was 189.00 instead of $100.00. So I gave him yet another $100.00.  April went into May and I had not heard from Mr. Trifone.

I got a telephone call in mid May from a friend of his and said that Mr. Trifone was away on a personal matter and he wouldnt be back until July 5th and wanted to know if I still wanted my pool fixed or would like a refund.  I didnt want to wait until July and requested a refund. In the meantime I kept call this "friend" and he said that he was unable to get into Mr. Trifone's accounts. I then received a letter from another "friend" of Mr. Trifone's stating that he was very sorry and that he intended on making good on his promise for a refund.  That was supposed to be done within 45 days.  It is now August and I have not received anything.  No refund nothing.  I even asked if I could get pool product.  He said that was ok but I never got anything from that either.  If you google Mr. Trifone you will see he has been involved in several scams.  Its terible that he is not in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APools-and-Liners/Southbridge-Massachusetts/APools-and-Liners-Jeff-Trifone-SCAMMED-BY-APOOLS-AND-LINERS-This-man-Jeff-Trifone-is-1172416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A+Pools and Liners