Complaint Review: AP*shoppingessentials

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Flowery Branch Georgia
AP*shoppingessentials
P.O. Box 5152 Internet U.S.A.

AP*shoppingessentials Charged my bank for $14.95. Came from Restaurants.com. Fine print when purchasing. Des Plains Internet

In November 2008, I ordered some discount coupons from restaurant.com and thought that was the end of that. Yesterday, my bank account was charged $14.95 from Debit / VISA DEBIT AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL. They took my debit card information from restaurant.com. When I called them about it today, they told me that is where they got it and that it is in the fine print when you check out.

They were very nice and stopped the service and said they would issue a credit in the next two days. I guess I will see.

PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO ANYONE ANYWHERE!!!!!

Jibber
Flowery Branch, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APshoppingessentials/internet/APshoppingessentials-Charged-my-bank-for-1495-Came-from-Restaurantscom-Fine-print-wh-425633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP*shoppingessentials