Complaint Review: A&R Select

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Helen — Rising Sun Maryland
A&R Select
8286 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, California Internet, California United States of America

A&R Select I cancelled a one month trial and they keep billing me Internet, California

I signed up with A&R Direct for a one month trial for them as a music placement company for several of my artists...to submit to other artists, and for TV and film.  In one week, I knew this was a bad match, and both called and emailed them to cancel. I continue to be billed, and the first time they reversed the bill, and again this month, they tried to bill me again, but I can transferred all but a few dollars out of my account so that there was not enough money for them to take. They do not respond to telephone calls or emails to rectify the problem.

These guys are silver tongued foxes...always calling to get the sale....but never returning a call to cancel the account.

Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AR-Select/Internet-California-90046/AR-Select-I-cancelled-a-one-month-trial-and-they-keep-billing-me-Internet-California-1044995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&R Select