Complaint Review: A&R Select

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Riverside Rhode Island
A&R Select
A&R Select 8286 Santa Monica Boulevard Hollywood, www.arselect.com, Select State/Province USA

A&R Select Joe Conte, Andy Block A&R select sold me a membership for licensing opportunities for a one time $399 fee. After getting the chage through, I did some further research, only to find that this was a scam. I promptly asked for a refund the very next day. I was promised this via emal and have the email evidence to show they were i"intending" to refund my money. NO SERVICES WERE RENDERED WHATSOEVER IN THIS EXCHANGE. This "company" promised me a refund for the charges "within 7 days" Its been three weeks and I have now submitted a dispute to the CC company. These guys are clearly a rip off. BEWARE! www.arselect.com California

A&R select sold me a membership for licensing opportunities for a one time $399 fee. After getting the charge through, I did some further research, only to find that this was a scam. I promptly asked for a refund the very next day. I was promised this via emal and have the email evidence to show they were "intending" to refund my money. NO SERVICES WERE RENDERED WHATSOEVER IN THIS EXCHANGE.

This "company" promised me a refund for the charges "within 7 days"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AR-Select/wwwarselectcom-Select-StateProvince/AR-Select-Joe-Conte-Andy-Block-AR-select-sold-me-a-membership-for-licensing-opportunit-1101498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&R Select