Complaint Review: AR15.Com

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: ar15.com_scammed_me — Charleston West Virginia United States of America
AR15.Com
6162 State Route 96 Farmington, New York United States of America

AR15.Com Edward Avila Payment received and account termintaed. Farmington, New York

*Consumer Comment: I was also a paid member & got banned so I built my own forum

*Consumer Comment: I feel you.

*Consumer Comment: NorCal used a Taser on me, just for laughs

*Consumer Comment: AR15.com problems

*Consumer Comment: arfcom

*Consumer Comment: How to avoid account termination

*Consumer Comment: I too have had trouble.

*Consumer Suggestion: Dismissal Hearing

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Service

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ar15.com

*Consumer Comment: OH the stories I could tell....

*Consumer Comment: Customer for 10 years

*Consumer Comment: Great customer service

I purchased a Team Membership in the online store section of the website AR15.com

The price was 24$ USD and within the next week my account was terminated.

I inquired to the company why my services had been canceled and was replied with a statement that provided no help and made no sense.

I am warning you to not spend money in this shop and do not purchase team memberships.

They are a waste of money and your account could be terminated at any time like mine was.

I believe the website is maintained by citizens from Mexico. This could explain why my replies were not answered in a proper fashion. (Juan Avila and his family)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AR15Com/Farmington-New-York-14425/AR15Com-Edward-Avila-Payment-received-and-account-termintaed-Farmington-New-York-999771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AR15.Com

I was also a paid member & got banned so I built my own forum

AUTHOR: M4ar15.com - ()

I paid with A credit card for a membership & they banned me so I built my own forum m4ar15.com

I feel you.

AUTHOR: Albert Rockenstein - ()

I have had a pretty bad experience with AR15.com as well. We paid 48 dollars for memberships of only one year. At the last local gathering, members of the site staff drank about 6 yeti coolers full of beer and proceeded to grope my wife while she was forced to make bacon sandwiches. Afterward, all new members were challenged to a game of "bend over and pickup the BFL" Being a new member I had no idea that this game was a way to get introduced to the real site "staff". Because of AR15.com both my wife and myself have been infected with an incurable case of BRD that results in outbreaks every 87 days. Taking my complaints to the owners of the site was met with response of "pics of the wife GTFO"

NorCal used a Taser on me, just for laughs

AUTHOR: Goatse - ()

As a result, I died. I only hope they have ARFCOM in the afterworld.

AR15.com problems

AUTHOR: rusty trombone - ()

I was a member for a while but the forum moderators kept sending me pictures of thier genitals.  It was great at first but after a while I got bored with it.  Also, they refused to start a fourm dedicated to the Tarus Judge.  Whats up with that?

arfcom

AUTHOR: DanTSX - ()

i had to sell some of my glocks to pay for my team membership.  included in my $24 team membership was a  coupon for a free pressure washer at wal-mart.  plus, there were some good tips on how to use your driveway to get an awesome  finish on your rifles.  i highly suggest ar15.com!  thanks, dan in ct.

How to avoid account termination

AUTHOR: Blumpkin69 - ()

I also purchased a Team Member acct. from ARFcom.

I managed to get acceptably interesting content and responses from the site approximately 87% of the time. Remaining arfcockalypse and similar content can be avoided by clicking on other threads.

My only complaint is that someone only gave my last dinner pic a rating of 1/10.  How was I to know the mandatory elements of style had been updated to include BOTD related material?  I mean, come on!

Oh well.  Anyway, if the complainant wants to get better results with his next account, he should post in his first post that NorCal seems somehow familiar.  He really likes being recognized.

I too have had trouble.

AUTHOR: Dave_A - ()

I to was once a team member of that horrible site.  All my $24 membership got me was the chance to bait good hard working members into getting themselves kicked off.  I'm sorry I got your membership revoked, but you were kind of a dumb@$$ and you asked for it.

-Statist

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Dismissal Hearing

AUTHOR: Kilo_Golf - ()

To the original complainant, I understand your frustration. I myself, have had similar problems with AR15.COM

I have resolved my own problems with the Latino owners, by emailing them and demanding an FU AROCK dismissal hearing, to be determined and voted on by 87 life members.

Excellent Service

AUTHOR: DirtySanchez - ()

I am a long-time customer of ar-15.com. I have ordered 87 times from them in the past. I have a Team Membership, and found it to be a great value. In addition to the forums made available, the team membership perks such as free landscaping and home taco delivery are top notch!

In fact, one of the landscapers left a sombrero behind in their haste to leave when I jokingly yelled "MIGRA!" out my window. My daughter decided she must find to whom the sombrero belonged, as she believes he is her Mexican Prince Charming ("He said to her, "I'd cut a vato for you, chica!" once) and so she has been wandering the town, making every Hispanic guy try the it on.

But I digress. The technical forums are a wealth of information, the fat chicks in the BOTD threads have pretty faces, and the printer repairman manuals are accurate and timely. I recommend ar-15.com and all its services without hesitation.

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ar15.com

AUTHOR: FuAROCK - ()

I ordered 87 pieces of bacon. They sent me an awesome package of BOTD, and GD. Thanks for the time. They have never steered anyone wrong. The EDSrsPIT popcorn needs to be realesed soon. SIIHPAPP

OH the stories I could tell....

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Ben Wade - ()

I too, purchased a team membership for $24 US. However mine ran out after 365 days of usage. It was a good thing, too as I was spending hours on there reading about EBRs and looking at BOTD. I think some people get the wrong idea when they sign up and think that life is all titties and beer, but in reality its more about chilli and beans.

You have your blading at 45 degrees for sure, but there never really is any imitation in the crab meat is there?

I fear the original reporter incurred the wrath of the Penguin, for which there is no escape unless you call upon the powers of the Night Crew.

Signing off from Mom's basement.

Customer for 10 years

AUTHOR: LW545 - ()

I've been a satisfied customer for over ten years, it's a great resource for printer repairmen.  The forum guidelines are clearly posted and it's made abundantly clear that purchasing a membership does not exempt one from the conduct guidelines and memberships are not refundable if cancelled for cause.

Great customer service

AUTHOR: Fjleiter - ()

Never a problem... Only place in town that always has a wide selection of phased plasma rifles in the 20 watt range. Owner is definitely an alien though... Said something about being from Melmac before the war.