Complaint Review: ARA, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: DIANA — MELBOURNE Florida
ARA, INC.
P.O. BOX 5002 VILLA PARK, Illinois USA

ARA, INC. YOU OWE 6K...PAY 179.00 TO MAKE IT GO AWAY! VILLA PARK Illinois

This rip off agency sent me a bill from a bank that has not done business in Florida in several years (Barnett Bank).  They said I owed in excess of 6,000.00. I have never had an account with this bank. They asked for my social security number...I think not.  Then they asked for my phone number...I think not. Then they hung up when I started to ask questions. These people are garbage. I sent my complaint to the Attorney General in Ill and suggest everyone who has had contact with these lowlifes do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARA-INC/VILLA-PARK-Illinois-60181/ARA-INC-YOU-OWE-6KPAY-17900-TO-MAKE-IT-GO-AWAY-VILLA-PARK-Illinois-1075127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARA, INC.