Complaint Review: ARA inc. com

• Reported By: Trident — Powhatan Virginia United States of America
ARA inc. com
P.O. Box 5002, Internet United States of America

ARA inc. com Jessica Lange Claimed I owed for 20 year old debt, Internet

I returned the call to ARA, Jessica Lange. She was rude from the start and was talking to someone else the whole time. She stated that I owed money from a furniture loan that was paid in full from 1991. I asked who the loan was with and she could not reply. I asked where she got my SSN and my home phone number. She replied that it did not matter.

I told her no suck bill was or has every been on my credit report, she said they do not put that on the credit report hence I knew from then on it was a scam. I told her I would not pay the bill and she should not call me again. She screams at me pay your bills as she hangs up on me.

Do not fall for this scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARA-inc-com/internet/ARA-inc-com-Jessica-Lange-Claimed-I-owed-for-20-year-old-debt-Internet-770491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARA inc. com