Complaint Review: ARA

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Michele — Amana Iowa United States of America

ARA I recieve a request for an interview and to pick the time and day I wold like. I received the comformamtion and they want me to log in 90 minutes before my interview. Internet

We received your request for information regarding company overview scheduled for Wednesday 1PM EST / 10AM PST.

Before we begin sending you the information you requested, we want to be certain we have your correct email and phone.

Click the link above to give us permission to send you information.  It's fast and easy!  If you cannot click the full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web browser.

If you do not want to confirm, simply ignore this message.

Ryker Blackwell

Executive Director

Americans Recruiting Association

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARA/internet/ARA-I-recieve-a-request-for-an-interview-and-to-pick-the-time-and-day-I-wold-like-I-rece-834974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARA