Complaint Review: A.R.C. Accounts Recovery

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Mount Albert Ontario Canada
A.R.C. Accounts Recovery
4240 Glanford Avenue, Suite 100 Victoria, British Columbia United States of America

A.R.C. Accounts Recovery Something is not right Victoria, British Columbia

i am paying off a loan through a.r.c. from the bank of nova scotia.

I am unsure how to proceed. I have been paying them monthly for 7 months.

What my concern is, the original letter sent to me had an amount owed. I just received another letter asking for pre authorized payments whick I refuse to do and the amount now owing is much higher than the amount in the original letter. They have added an outrages amout of interest. At this point the original amount is adding up higher although I am making payments. At this rate I will owe over 10,000.00 on a the original 7,000.00 owing in another 7 months. Something is not right here. I have stopped payments and phoning them to tell them I am getting a lawyer to look into this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC-Accounts-Recovery/Victoria-British-Columbia-/ARC-Accounts-Recovery-Something-is-not-right-Victoria-British-Columbia-1002147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.R.C. Accounts Recovery