Complaint Review: A.R.C American Residential Communities

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Orlando Florida United States of America
A.R.C American Residential Communities
8403 Millinokett Ln. Orlando, Florida United States of America

A.R.C American Residential Communities Shadow Hills mobile homes Orlando Fl. The good neighbor communitie at Shadow Hills Orlando, Florida

We bought a manufactured home in Shadow Hills one year and four months ago,it has been like living in hell. I was toll it was a good neighborhood good neighbors quiet place etc,etc, To our surprise we were put between 3 familys that control the block. It started with the gang of kids urinating in back of the house.Crosing in our property to visit each other, parking cars on top of our lawn, the music is so loud we have to use ear plugs, the mecanic, every one of this houses has about 8 to 10 people living inside.

Our garden lights were stolen the walls have been smach, holes have been made.For 3 consecutives weeks we had flats everyday.This is the only block where there is no grass because the cars parking all over.I have to be in therapy to support this torture.I have try to sell it, I have try to give our home away to anybody that takes over the account but when they see this street nobody wants it.I went to the office to and they toll me I had to pay$ 1,000 for them to help me sell this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC-American-Residential-Communities/Orlando-Florida-32825/ARC-American-Residential-Communities-Shadow-Hills-mobile-homes-Orlando-Fl-The-good-neig-989404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.R.C American Residential Communities