Complaint Review: ARC China

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Alechia — Kennesaw Georgia USA
ARC China
2080 Cobb Parkway Kennesaw, GA. 30152 Internet United States of America

ARC China ARC Deceptive Sales by selling Water damaged home infected with deadly TOXIC molds, putting senior citizen at risk Internet

*Author of original report: ARC American Residential Community, Kennesaw Ga. Fraud , Deception, sells Senior Citizen with heart condition , water damaged , TOXIC MOLD infested unit.

April 2010 bought home at Woodlands Kennesaw Ga. During walk through, I asked had the unit been involved in the 2009 flood , told no it had not been damaged, asked about HVAC, told it had recently been reconditioned,(filter dirty) they would replace, asked about roof, told it was 3 yrs old. Odd smell in unit, later to find carpet in living room was wet ( unknown source) A/C would not work, had to have it repaired  $615 ( recently reconditioned ?!) Pulled carpet and front door landing area to find totally wet black slimly mold ! Had the air/ floring tested to find extremely high levels of three of the most DEADLy molds known. Had dehumidifies going, pulled 1000 PINTS water out . All the time here 3weeks, I became very ill, unable to work as a nurse. Massive headaches, breahing difficulties, swollen face and eyes, my little dog got very sick also. I had to throw out all my clothes, shoes , bags , books furniture ect. I slept outside cause I couldn't breath inside. Getting sicker everyday, I finally told the office I had to move or I would die ( I have a bad heart and this is not a safe place) We finally decided to trade units, I asked them to reimburse me for the A/C repair of $615, and it was found to be the source to the leak causing water damage and thus mold in the unit to thrive. I asked to they adjust for taxes on the new unit, they said they would ( why should I have to pay taxes on two places ?) Also asked for reimbursements for moving expenses, utilities ect, they said they would take care of all that. Kelly assist manager said she was so sorry about all the problems and then said "I feel like such a liar"! Anyway, I have lost thousands in lost wages , nearly all my belongings. ARC has not paid me one penny, innumerable requests go unanswered. They just ignore me. All at office have been fired, one quit.Wonder why?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC-China/internet/ARC-China-ARC-Deceptive-Sales-by-selling-Water-damaged-home-infected-with-deadly-TOXIC-mol-631154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARC China

AUTHOR: Alien - (USA)

Update,  Correction  Not ARC China,   ARC as in American Residential Communities, Mobile Home Parks, across the USA