Complaint Review: ARC Development Brandon Management

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By:Amherst NY
ARC Development Brandon Management
5 Autumn Creek E. Amherst, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 716-689-3300
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

ARC Development, Brandon Management, Frank Chinnici ripoff Realtor has not paid on condo contracts and company has not paid commission ripoff business dirty ripoff liars E. Amherst New York

*General Comment: Sharon and her jealousy

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sharon proved that it is she who was and is the liar and scumbag

*Author of original report: You really need some education Heather and a Life

*Consumer Comment: Sharon proves her lack of intelligence once again?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Heather part 2

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Heather

*Consumer Comment: Frank Chinnici displays the utmost professionalism...

*Author of original report: his rebuttal it not only was vicious but inaccurate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sharon Ciminelli is a Miserable Failure

I sold many condos for this company with a contract that spells out the commission due without question.

Arc Development refuses to pay. The owner Frank Chinnici is a hot headed scumbag that cheats and lies.

He has failed to pay any real estate commissions since I left the project out of spite and now I have to take him to court.

Any and all Realtors in the Western New York area DO NOT sell Astor Ridge they will find a way to screw you.

BE WARE of ARC they are scum

Sharon
Amherst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2002 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC-Development-Brandon-Management/E-Amherst-New-York-14051/ARC-Development-Brandon-Management-Frank-Chinnici-ripoff-Realtor-has-not-paid-on-condo-c-31434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARC Development Brandon Management

#1 General Comment

Sharon and her jealousy

AUTHOR: Curious - (United States of America)

Sounds like Sharon is jealous of Frank's success.  I hope she was sued for defamation and slander for what she wrote.   Her unprofessional display on here was so sad but so not a surprise.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Since it's apparent that Sharon will continue to be the sleazebag that she is and not issue a public apology for what she wrongly attempted to do to Mr. Chinnici, I just cannot continue to waste my time posting rebuttals to Sharon's pathetic attempts to now badmouth me (and it does seem that?s something she likes to try to do as the readers can see for themselves). Although one of my rebuttals that I previously submitted has not been posted as of yet , I still feel that I have stated my case clearly and concisely. Also, it's obviously not even possible for an educated person like myself to have a rational discussion/debate with someone uneducated, tacky and class-less as Sharon. I am satisfied that Mr. Chinnici's last name is still in good standing amongst business people/professionals in the Western New York area, which is more than I can say for Sharon's.

Really, Sharon claimed that she apologized in an e-mail to Mr. Chinnici. If that were true, then it shouldn't be a big deal for her to do the right thing, and issue a public written apology to him on this site. Of course, the readers can see how she is for themselves. It's very obvious that it is Sharon who is the liar and the scumbag. She first lied when she tried to claim that she didn't write what she wrote in the first place. She proved herself to be a disgrace as a human being by using her own ailing mother's misfortune to attempt to make herself look better. I would refer any person I know to do business with Mr. Chinnici because I am totally confident in his abilities and the way he conducts business. He is intelligent, competent, professional, classy and a true gentleman as well. To me, he was always a pleasure to deal with and offered sound, solid advice. I wouldn't think twice about trusting his word, his advice or him as a person.

I wouldn't refer one single person to Sharon because I can clearly see from her writing that she is not someone I would ever want to associate with in person, let alone do any business transactions with. The readers can see for themselves that she is not even capable of displaying any class, feminity, intelligence, etc. I am so sorry that Mr. Chinnici had to ever come in contact with someone like Sharon. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I fully expect to see yet another meaningless rebuttal posted by Sharon because she seems to be so set on trying to smear people on this site in an attempt to try and make herself look better (I would imagine she?d want to have the last word, and although it should be in the format of an apology to Mr. Chinnici, I would imagine that won?t happen seeing as she is the way her writing shows her to be). She is a complete waste of space. I know for a fact that on her best day she's not as smart as I am on my worst day. I have nothing to prove since it's obvious that I have more class, intelligence, feminity, etc. than Sharon could even imagine having. Her picture that is posted on Peterson's website also shows that, as she appears to have run smack dab into a cinderblock wall a million times and then some. I almost cannot believe that any company would let someone like her represent them on any level. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from her, but I would from Mr. Chinnici without a doubt.

Good luck Sharon. I hope someday you find some class and some degree of intelligence, although it seems very doubtful that will ever happen for you.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You really need some education Heather and a Life

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Heather your right this is my last rebuttal you are waisting my time and anyone else's who is reading this with your lack of intelligence and class. Take anything you want to MJ Peterson they alreay know all about this. I have worked for them for 20 years and I am one of thier top agents. You are just making yourself look more and more foolish evey time you respond, Actually take this to them when i am there so we can meet maybe you just might not be as right as you think you are. Something tells me you are nothing more than a cowerd and will hide behind your words. Once again I will repeat because you never seem to understand the first time take a course in basic reading and comprehension and get a life. Maybe if you do that you won't have so much time to stick your nose in everyone elses. Seems like I hit a nerve with you Heather you seem so angry. Amazing nothing you have said has bothered me at all. Once again you are acutally enteratinment and laughable.

Sharon proves her lack of intelligence once again?

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I am writing this in response to Sharon's pathetic attempt at another rebuttal (the one titled ?Heather Part 2?).

To quote Sharon, Heather, with you showing a total lack of class and respect for an industry you seem to know very little about and for what you have said about myself and all of my fellow agents. I never stated that I was an expert in the industry.

Again, to quote Sharon, ..in doing a very little bit of reasearch it does seem Heather that you did get a fair deal on your condo at versailles. Was it Bernice S or your realtor Patty F you had the problem with I find it almost laughable that either of these agents could ever portray the picture of a realtor that you described. You can be sure that i will forward your comments to both of these fine professionals. Well, Sharon, I see you need some help with your research abilities as well. First of all, I do not, nor did I ever reside at Versailles. You may go right ahead and send any information on to the two agents you referred to because I have never met either of them. I'm sure they'll be happy to know that you mentioned their names also in a public venue (of course you were kind enough to not to drag their last names into it as you did to Mr. Chinnici, when you were busy slandering his name). Perhaps I should forward your writing on to Peterson's office myself. I'd be glad to hand deliver it in hardcopy form as well if it was necessary for me to do so.

I don't judge others, Sharon, but I do stand up for what is right. I'm sorry, but assaulting Mr. Chinnici's character in a public venue as you did was not the right thing to do. To again quote Sharon, ?Heather for future reference you should chose your fights more wisely.? Sharon should heed her own advice. She seems to be trying to once again make herself appear better by now trying to make me look bad. She can try it all she wants, but she will obviously never succeed at it. I do choose my battles wisely, which is exactly why I did the right thing by writing my initial rebuttal when I saw one posted by Mr. Chinnici and then by Sharon. Again, Mr. Chinnici obviously was far too kind in his rebuttal.

Sharon was so helpful to mention, and I quote, ?ps just in case your wondering all the research I did is public record.? Obviously her research got her absolutely nowhere. In fact, all she seemed to accomplish was to prove her lack of intelligence yet once again. For all Sharon knows my property may or may not be listed in the name of Heather and she made reference to Versailles in her rebuttal, so I'm not sure if she meant that the person she was referring to there was named Heather or not (if so, then I could safely say there were more than one person residing in the same neighborhood as I with the first name Heather). It's somewhat difficult for an educated person to follow some of what Sharon writes.

Some advice for Sharon once again -- give up on rebutting, and issue a public statement admitting your wrongdoing (your original piece of writing - the writing that you tried to claim that someone else wrote) in the first place and/or a public apology to Mr. Chinnici.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Heather part 2

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Heather, with you showing a total lack of class and respect for an industry you seem to know very little about and for what you have said about myself and all of my fellow agents To quote you exactly " I have had my fair share of dealings with several realtors in the past, and I have never seen such an unprofessional or unintelligent bunch of low life people" ..in doing a very little bit of reasearch it does seem Heather that you did get a fair deal on your condo at versailles. Was it Bernice S or your realtor Patty F you had the problem with? I find it almost laughable that either of these agents could ever portray the picture of a realtor that you described. You can be sure that i will forward your comments to both of these fine professionals. I am curious what is your profession Heather that you seem to think you have the right to judge others. Heather for future reference you should chose your fights more wisely.

ps just in case your wondering all the research I did is public record.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Heather

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Heather..nice of you to join in the conversation here. I am very glad you and Frank work so well together. If you read and understood my rebuttal to Mr Chinnici you would have once again understood that I said I did not write that report. It was not a nice report and its just not something I would ever do. I also said that i sent an e-mail to him apologizing about that report who ever wrote it and was glad to hear after speaking to Maria that it had in no way effected his business. I can see how you would have problems with realtors you just don't seem to listen to what people say and that can be frustrating. I think its you that needs a lesson in class Heather and maybe a course in basic reading and comprehension.

Frank Chinnici displays the utmost professionalism...

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I personally have dealt with Mr. Chinnici, and actually reside near Astor Ridge Condominiums. I can say that they are the best condos in my area. They are the nicest looking, too. Of the several times I have spoken with Mr. Chinicci, I have witnessed nothing from him other than the utmost professionalism. I have had my fair share of dealings with several realtors in the past, and I have never seen such an unprofessional or unintelligent bunch of low life people. Mr. Chinnici had more class and cooth in his little finger than all the realtors I've ever dealt with combined. It comes as no surprise to see a realtor write what Sharon wrote. In fact, perhaps she would like to know that it was me that advised Mr. Chinnici as to what had been written about him. There was no doubt in my mind that what was written was wrong, slanderous, an assault on his character and so forth. Perhaps Sharon needs to further her education and fine a bit of class. It may help her get further in life.

his rebuttal it not only was vicious but inaccurate

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I personally did not submit that report I had it checked and it did come from my e-mail. I would just like to make a few comments as to Mr. Chinnici's rebuttal..as you can see there is no love lost between the two of us...I did send Mr. Chinnici a note that informed him that i personally did not write that and apologized for it...as for his opinion I can't change that nor do I care what he does think..he has mislead you on a few things first of all I was not fired I chose not to go back..that can be verified...yes astor ridge did sell out but what he failed to mention is that when I left i had half the project sold out..of course Re/Max would sell the rest for more money time passed and prices increased I would hope they sold for more..he didnt mention that he refused me to work with my clients that I sold because I asked his girlfriend to answer a few questions for 3 weeks when I had to admit my mom into the hospital and to a nursing home because of her alzheimers and I needed to attend to that and yes it was a few questions that I referred my clients to...I will let my record speak for itself...If I was such a miserable failure I am quite sure I would not be in business and successful for 20 years...he has also failed to mention that I am still working with his partner from this project on two other successful developments with out incident...if you read his rebuttal it not only was vicious but inaccurate and only his opinion...which again means nothing to me...

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sharon Ciminelli is a Miserable Failure

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

Sadly, we only recently discovered this slanderous posting by Sharon Ciminelli, of MJ Peterson Realtors. The fact is, we fired Ciminelli and her putrid firm for gross incompetence. She is a laughing stock of a real estate agent and putrid salesman.

As for our product, the proof is in the results. Astor Ridge Condominiums sold out in record time as soon as we fired the ineffectual Ciminelli. Her horid effort and uselessness were far too much to overcome, however, as soon as we fired her and hired ReMax to sell the homes, they sold out in no time ---- and at increasing prices!

You dont have to believe me, just paste this link into your browser and see for yourself.

Sharon Ciminelli is the ultimate loser. If you ever come across her in business or in life, RUN the other way. She will spread the stink of failure all over you. Yuk!