Complaint Review: ARC

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: MM — Wichita Kansas United States of America
4625 S Seneca Wichita, Kansas United States of America

ARC Audora Dishonest and Does not include ALL the hidden pieces of contracts Wichita, Kansas

I purchased a mobile home that was located in an ARC park. I was given a LOT of verbal promised and told not to worry about stuff in the sales contract and that it wasn't a big deal, really. So - I'm about ready to move my mobile home in about 5-6 months and come to find out the mobile home I bought doesn't include the STEPS! Or the Condenser part of my AC system - which they are calling the condenser THE air conditioner.

They are willing to sell me both for $1400... insane. My sales contract does not say what does or isn't included.. it just has checkmarks under a category that says "INCLUDED" - so, I guess I am assuming if it is checked then it is included, if it isn't checked it's not included? (Steps and AC are not checked - therefore, it is not included under the "INCLUDED" section because it's not checked) - does this make sense to you??? I can barely make sense of it to even write about it.

Also, the home brochure says what it is included (the steps particularly), but then it is not part of the sales contract. They told me the brochure wasn't signed and I can't prove it was theirs. Anyways - they are very very dishonest.. there are others in the park that are having other problems as well with their lease or lot rent issues. Please do not rent or buy from ARC; there are many other better options. I wish I had done my homework.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC/Wichita-Kansas-67217/ARC-Audora-Dishonest-and-Does-not-include-ALL-the-hidden-pieces-of-contracts-Wichita-Kans-833084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARC