Complaint Review: ARC/Glassartplus.com

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: jamie — Jacksonville North Carolina United States of America
ARC/Glassartplus.com
P.O. Box 430 Kings Park, New York United States of America

ARC/Glassartplus.com I placed my order on June 3rd and my credit card was charged on June 5th..I still have not received my order and no one answers at the number they provide. I have tried contacting them through phone a Kings Park, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Change of Ownership

I have tried repeatedly to contact this company through emails and by phone. I placed my order on June 3rd and my credit card was charged on June 5th. I have yet to receive my order or hear back from anyone from the company. The phone number they provide on their website rings with no answer except a recording that says enter your access code. Total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCGlassartpluscom/Kings-Park-New-York-11754/ARCGlassartpluscom-I-placed-my-order-on-June-3rd-and-my-credit-card-was-charged-on-June-902715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARC/Glassartplus.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Change of Ownership

AUTHOR: GlassArtPlus.com - ()

Last year in July of 2012, GlassArtPlus.com was sold and placed under new management. The previous owner was failing to fulfill orders and not refunding customers when orders were not shipped. With the change in management we have been fulfilling orders on a daily basis and responding to e-mail inquiries as best as we can.

Thanks,