Complaint Review: ARCHER RV

• Reported By: Ken — Converse Texas United States of America
ARCHER RV
21103 I-45 North Spring, Texas United States of America

ARCHER RV ARCHER KIA Deceptive salesperson Spring, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: who put a gun to your head

I purchased a used camper trailer through an internet transaction from a salesman whom I thought was from a reputable dealership, having found only one complaint on the internet about this business. I bought this 24 foot Keystone Zeppelin Travel Trailer from Archer RV at 21103 I-45 North which is in Spring, Texas and associated with Archer Kia in Houston. It was a
telephonic deal, described as like new by the salesman Lloyd Redman.

He stated the interior looked as if it was never lived in. I had it picked up by a transportation company and brought to me, having befriended the convincing salesman and believed every word he said. Turns out it was a repo that was never even checked out by the dealer when they acquired it. Everything leaked, tires bald, etc., etc., etc.

I am not criticizing anyone except myself because it was me that allowed myself to be snookered by slick talk. I am just hoping I can keep someone else from suffering the same fate. I have lost $10K to date - purchase price, transportation costs, repairs, and tax/registration. I will be lucky to recoup a couple of thousand on a trade in. I am sure there are many fine employees of Archer, but I could never consider Mr. Redman to be one of them. Please do not buy an RV from the internet sight unseen. Please learn from my mistake, and save yourself a lot of stress.  This one is going to be an expensive lesson for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCHER-RV/Spring-Texas-77388/ARCHER-RV-ARCHER-KIA-Deceptive-salesperson-Spring-Texas-898202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCHER RV

who put a gun to your head

AUTHOR: Tom Wilson - (USA)

Everyone, with any product on the planet, can inspect everything the buy unless the are missing some brain cells. I've had people say "I don't want this trailer, it doesn't meet my expectation" and they get their deposit. I hope you aren't out there slamming company because of your bad purchasig habits.