Complaint Review: ARCO AM/PM STEAVE SONNG MANAGER

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Lucerne Valley California
ARCO AM/PM STEAVE SONNG MANAGER
12890 HESPERIA RD VICTORVILLE, California U.S.A.

ARCO AM/PM ARCO AM/PM STEAVE SONNG MANAGER Stollen $75.00 off my PAY PAL Credit Card, The real Amount Of Gas I Used Was $18.45 I Have Reciept of Proof. 5/29/09 Victorville California

Stollen $75.00 off my PAY PAL Credit Card, The real Amount Of Gas I Used Was $18.45 I have Receipt Of Proof of intendend amount. the funy thng is a week or so ago the same gas station tied to steal the same amount and paypal denied it.

today on may 29th 2009, this transaction went throgh at 3.00 pm. i contacted the manager steave Sonng was trying to blow me off not take th einformation and not give me my money back.

he claimed i should drive over 60 miles to his gas station and prove to him this happen. he could care less, belive to be middle east sounding. if this had not happen twice, but it did they are ripping people off big time.

Toni
Lucerne Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCO-AMPM-STEAVE-SONNG-MANAGER/VICTORVILLE-California-92392/ARCO-AMPM-ARCO-AMPM-STEAVE-SONNG-MANAGER-Stollen-7500-off-my-PAY-PAL-Credit-Card-The-456743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCO AM/PM STEAVE SONNG MANAGER