Complaint Review: ARCO - AM/PM

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:San Dimas California
ARCO - AM/PM
1501 Washington Ave. Montebello, California U.S.A.

ARCO - AM/PM ARCO Quick Pay Machine Steals $20. Employees refuse to help or give information. Montebello California

The Quick Pay machine by the pumps took $20 from me and then would not credit the pump. I immediatly told the cashier my problem and he refused to help. He told me that he did not see me use the machine, so he would not help. There are cameras filming the machine and they could clearly see me put the money in the machine if they chose to look. I asked for the managers phone number but he refused to give it to me.

Danno t
San Dimas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCO-AMPM/Montebello-California-90640/ARCO-AMPM-ARCO-Quick-Pay-Machine-Steals-20-Employees-refuse-to-help-or-give-informat-326501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCO - AM/PM