• Report: #620581

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Hari — rocklin California United States of America
ARCO CREDIT card
rocklin, California United States of America

ARCO CREDIT card ARCO Credit card is a full of fake and fraud card. They are robbing people in the name of saving. I had charges when I was out of state and when I dispute they said it is valid charge and dispute. I Rip off ARCO credit card:scam rocklin, California

ARCO Credit card is a full of fake and fraud card. They are robbing people in the name of saving. I had charges when I was out of state and when I dispute they said it is valid charge and dispute. I was told there is no fee when I apply and got $20 monthly charge every month. They never give out statement for keeping the false charges from customers. It is completely scam and suing this company to get my lost money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCO-CREDIT-card/rocklin-California-95677/ARCO-CREDIT-card-ARCO-Credit-card-is-a-full-of-fake-and-fraud-card-They-are-robbing-peopl-620581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCO CREDIT card