Complaint Review: ARCO am/pm

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Lk Stevens Washington
ARCO am/pm
13739 Rossevelt Rd Hwy Monroe, Washington U.S.A.

ARCO am/pm Employee watched while I put in pin after I left took $75.00 from my debit card account ripoff fraud business Monroe Washington

*0: ERROR

I stopped for gas at Arco am/pm and made a purchase inside the store for $5.02. The women cashier (#9468) was watching me closely but I didn't really think much of it until I check my balance in my account the next morning and saw a withdrawl for $75.00. This was made 3 minutes after I left the store. Then I realized why she was watching me so closely. She got my PIN number!!

Vicki
Lk Stevens, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCO-ampm/Monroe-Washington-98272/ARCO-ampm-Employee-watched-while-I-put-in-pin-after-I-left-took-7500-from-my-debit-card-37875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCO am/pm

#1 0

ERROR

AUTHOR: - ()

This was not the case-found out what happened. POS machines charge your debit account for gas incase of drive offs.