Complaint Review: ARDYSS CORPORATION

• Updated: Sat, August 28, 2010

• Reported By: badscott54 — HOUSTON Texas United States of America
ARDYSS CORPORATION
470 MIRROR COURT HENDERSON, Nevada United States of America

ARDYSS CORPORATION ARDYSS INTERNATIONAL FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, UNSCRUPULOUS ACTIONS HENDERSON, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Never Called

*Consumer Comment: Ardyss in no scam

ARDYSS Representative Shona Boyd of Houston, TX has failed to follow through with the introduction of thos product to us, after we spent $1400.00 on garments and product.

There has only been lies, negative attitude and responses from this entire Houston syndicate!!! If they could not understand that we are very upset behind this product and we want to return the product then I would tell them to put the shoe on the other foot.

I have a box of this product and garments sitting in my garage that has never been used. shona Boyd lied about working with us on learning to use the garment and products.

We have tried to find a way to contact the corporate office as well. Each time I have called there is voice mail message about everyone being busy for whatever reason and to try and call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARDYSS-CORPORATION/HENDERSON-Nevada-89011/ARDYSS-CORPORATION-ARDYSS-INTERNATIONAL-FRAUDULENT-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-FALSE-ADVERTISEME-631482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARDYSS CORPORATION

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Never Called

AUTHOR: Ardyss REP - ()

This customer never called to show her dissatisfaction. She befriended  me and wanted to employ me as a dispatcher for her business 45 miles one way from my home, We communicated for over 6 weeks over this position. I eventually told her the job was too far and we stopped communicating. This may be retaliation for not taking the position. I had no idea she was not satisfied until looking my name up on this report. She never communicated with me that she was unsatisfied. She seemed really happy and was wearing the products several days I went out there to work. She was glowing about her new man and how skinny she was.

Ardyss in no scam

AUTHOR: Neisha82 - (U.S.A.)

I'm so sorry that you have had trouble with the customer service and the distributor . The customer service does stink at times , but that's how it is sometimes . I have been distributor for a year , and the company itself is not scam . All you have to do go is go google how to put on the body magic and  use the products , there should be a lot of information there . After all you spent 1400 you should use those products . I hopes this works for you .