Complaint Review: AREA CIRCULATION, VIRGINA BEACH

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Pierce Florida
AREA CIRCULATION, VIRGINA BEACH
195 S. Rosemont Rd. Suite 103 Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

AREA CIRCULATION, VIRGINA BEACH ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia

They called me saying that i won a contest and that i am in another drawing for another contest. They told me that i have won free scribtions to 4 different mag. but the only thing is that i have to pay for some other mag for 60 months. They told me that they were only going to charge me $14.95 but then when i looked on my bank account they took out $74.95. I tried calling them and the phone numbers that they gave me were incorrect and i tried to goonline and get the correct numbers but they were still incorrect. then i saw that this was a fraud and now i am pissed. I want my money back now!!!!

Jamie
Fort Pierce, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2005 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AREA-CIRCULATION-VIRGINA-BEACH/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23452/AREA-CIRCULATION-VIRGINA-BEACH-ripoff-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-165785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AREA CIRCULATION, VIRGINA BEACH